Returns and Warranty
- All returns will be done in compliance of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008
- All goods can be returned within 5 days of receiving the item for a refund or replaced. The customer will cover the cost of returning the goods. Any goods deemed to be damaged by the customer will not be refunded.
- The customer has the right to inspect the goods on delivery and has the right to refuse delivery and get a refund.
- Any goods, that are returned that has been opened and used may subject to handling fee of up to 30% depending of the goods and packaging returned.
- Software/media/consumables can only be refunded if it’s still sealed. Any used software/media/consumables will not be refunded.
- After the 7 days all goods will be handled as warranty request and will not be refunded unless the supplier refunds the product.
- All goods are sold with supplier/manufacturer warranty. The warranty period is valid for the time period they specify or until end life of the product.
- The supplier has the final say in warranty claim.
- Goods that have been damaged by customer, acts of nature will not be replaced under warranty.
- Rockin IT cannot be held accountable for any items damaged as result of a failing component.
- The customer will pay for courier of the goods to us, we will send the item back at our cost if the goods is replaced by the supplier.
- The items are found to working, or damaged by customer, the customer will pay for shipping both ways.
- If the goods cannot be replaced due to stock shortage will offer either replacement with a similar product or the customer will be credited for the goods returned.
- Warranty returns may take up to 2 months to be completed.